-   -   xy chart -- x and y axes scales min and max (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/58801-xy-chart-x-y-axes-scales-min-max.html)

Brad

xy chart -- x and y axes scales min and max

I use Tushar Mehta's Automatic Chart Limits add-in for primary and secondary
values for many of my charts and I wonder if someone can point me to any
similar existing code/add-ins to link the min and max values for the Y axis,
and the min and max values for the X axis to values calculated in four
cells. My thanks in advance for any direction here. Brad

Tushar Mehta

xy chart -- x and y axes scales min and max

In article ,
says...
I use Tushar Mehta's Automatic Chart Limits add-in for primary and secondary
values for many of my charts and I wonder if someone can point me to any
similar existing code/add-ins to link the min and max values for the Y axis,
and the min and max values for the X axis to values calculated in four
cells. My thanks in advance for any direction here. Brad

The add-in lets you set the min/max values for the x axis *if* the x
axis supports them. Currently, the only kind of chart that does is a
XY Scatter chart or a chart with the x-axis type set to 'Time scale'
rather than 'Category'.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions