-   -   Turn Table into plot chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/58005-turn-table-into-plot-chart.html)

PR

Turn Table into plot chart

I am trying to get a way of turning a table into a plot chart... I am
looking for a way firstly to change the data in the table from its current
form into a plot... does anyone know how to achieve this...

My excel table is attached... this is only an example...

Many Thanks - Paul

Laura \( '_' \)

Turn Table into plot chart

Hiya Paul,
I'm not sure if this is what you wanted, but try this:

Highlight the first 3 columns with your data in it.
Go to insert
Then chart
And then pick the type of chart that you want.

Hope thats ok?
I've included an attachment of the plotted graph.

--
@---}--
Laura..... :)