-   -   individual charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/57858-individual-charts.html)

Raymond Willis

individual charts

I have a lot of individual ROWS of data and would like to be able to click on
a say (say at the beginning of the row) and automatically produce a chart, or
to link the chart to a mail merge docu,emt so that each page of the document
gets its own individual chart. Has any body any solutions or tips. Thanks Ray
Willis

Tushar Mehta

individual charts

See my post in a concurrent discussion on the same topic. It's at
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...rting/msg/9be8
2bef60a613a6

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article , "=?
Utf-8?B?UmF5bW9uZCBXaWxsaXM=?=" <Raymond
says...