-   -   Multiple Pie Chart - How? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/56706-multiple-pie-chart-how.html)

James

Multiple Pie Chart - How?

How do you create a multiple pie chart?

e.g. if you have 3 groups A, B and C, each which 3 different category X, Y
and Z.

Is it possible to put it all into one chart?

I have done it but it has to be done individually and it takes time.

Jon Peltier

Multiple Pie Chart - How?

There's no chart type that combines multiple independent pies in the same
chart. Your approach (three sepaarate charts) is how I would do it.

Unless you want to try one of the approaches in this article:

These look great, combining the data into a single apparent chart, but they
actually also use multiple charts, and also take time and effort.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"James" wrote in message
How do you create a multiple pie chart?

e.g. if you have 3 groups A, B and C, each which 3 different category X, Y
and Z.

Is it possible to put it all into one chart?

I have done it but it has to be done individually and it takes time.

James

Multiple Pie Chart - How?

hey thanks. That was good enough. Will see what i can do with it.