-   -   How do you plot data points on a state map? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/56483-how-do-you-plot-data-points-state-map.html)

HTucker

How do you plot data points on a state map?

I have a worksheet with data grouped by city. I want to plot several cities
on a map of California - is there any easy way to do this in Excel?

Ed Ferrero

How do you plot data points on a state map?

Hi HTucker,

Find 'Map Charts beta - USA' at http://edferrero.m6.net/charting.aspx
You can replace the USA map with one of your own for California.

Ed Ferrero
http://edferrero.m6.net/