-   -   Format XY data points as pictures (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/56206-format-xy-data-points-pictures.html)

MikeM

Format XY data points as pictures

Hello, all:

Does anyone know a method of replacing XY data point makers with pictures?
(in this case, corporate logos)
I know how to do it with Bubble chart data points but unfortunately that
method only works well with logos that are square in dimension.
I actually have an example of an XY scatter chart wherein each data point is
a corporate logo instead of a diamond or square, etc. but I cannot figure our
how they did it!

Thanks.

MikeM

Andy Pope

Format XY data points as pictures

Hi,

Here is an explanation.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...omMarkers.html

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

MikeM

Format XY data points as pictures

Andy:
Thanks so much!
Mike

MikeM wrote:
Hello, all:

Does anyone know a method of replacing XY data point makers with pictures?
(in this case, corporate logos)
I know how to do it with Bubble chart data points but unfortunately that
method only works well with logos that are square in dimension.
I actually have an example of an XY scatter chart wherein each data point is
a corporate logo instead of a diamond or square, etc. but I cannot figure our
how they did it!

Thanks.

MikeM

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Jon Peltier

Format XY data points as pictures

Mike -

You're welcome.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"MikeM" <michael[dot]mittelmanl[at]db[dot]com wrote in message
Andy:
Thanks so much!
Mike