-   -   compile error in hidden module: autoexecnew - how do I get rid? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/54841-compile-error-hidden-module-autoexecnew-how-do-i-get-rid.html)

Joespo

compile error in hidden module: autoexecnew - how do I get rid?

I receive a message "compile error in hidden module: autoexecnew" every time
I open up excel or an excel document. Then when I close the document, I
receive the following message: "compile error in hidden module: distmon"
How do I correct this error so I do not receive this message in the future?

Don Guillett

compile error in hidden module: autoexecnew - how do I get rid?

look here

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software