Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
kalilza

Default quick help with graphing

okay, this is a pretty simple question. I learned how to do it once, but
for the life of me, I can't figure out how to make it work.

here is the problem:
I have two sets of data- elapsed time(x-axis) and velocity(y-axis) on a
line graph
I can get it to graph, however I can't figure out how to change the
scale of the x-axis (I can change the y-axis, but not the
x-axis).....and I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

also, I was supposed to put the x-axis data in one column and the
y-axis data in another before I set up the graph, right?

any help would be appreciated as this is for a school project and I
need to finish it ASAP.

also, is there any way, using excel, to find the area under a line
graph?

--
kalilza
kalilza's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28657