-   -   how do I create box and whisker plots in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/54130-how-do-i-create-box-whisker-plots-excel.html)

Gary Greeno

how do I create box and whisker plots in Excel?

Statistics

I have explored Excel's capability in creating histograms. Does anyone know
if Excel can create box and whisker plots? I am currently using Excel 2000.

Jon Peltier

how do I create box and whisker plots in Excel?

Gary -

Try this:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BoxWhiskerV.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Gary Greeno wrote:

Statistics

I have explored Excel's capability in creating histograms. Does anyone know
if Excel can create box and whisker plots? I am currently using Excel 2000.

Gary Greeno

how do I create box and whisker plots in Excel?

Jon

The information you provided was excellent. I have made several copies and
I will be studying them with my student tomorrow. Thank you very much!

Gary Greeno