-   -   How to embed an image withon a cell as opossed to copy and paste (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/53610-how-embed-image-withon-cell-opossed-copy-paste.html)

Karla Rodriguez

How to embed an image withon a cell as opossed to copy and paste

Can someone help me? I am trying to embed a picture within a cell, not copy
and paste or insert picture, I want to be able to see the image in a cell not
outide the grid.

Is there any such thing and if so can you tell me how to do it? The
information you provide will be most appreciated.
THANKS
--
Karla Rodriguez

Andy Pope

How to embed an image withon a cell as opossed to copy and paste

Hi,

You can not embed an image within a cell. Images float above cells on a
drawing layer.

Cheers
Andy

Karla Rodriguez wrote:
Can someone help me? I am trying to embed a picture within a cell, not copy
and paste or insert picture, I want to be able to see the image in a cell not
outide the grid.

Is there any such thing and if so can you tell me how to do it? The
information you provide will be most appreciated.
THANKS

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Karla Rodriguez

How to embed an image within a cell as opossed to copy and pas

Thank you Andy,
I appreciate your assistance, that was very helpful.
Have a great day
--
Karla Rodriguez

Karla Rodriguez wrote:
Can someone help me? I am trying to embed a picture within a cell, not copy
and paste or insert picture, I want to be able to see the image in a cell not
outide the grid.

Is there any such thing and if so can you tell me how to do it? The
information you provide will be most appreciated.
THANKS

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Karla Rodriguez

How to embed an image withon a cell as opossed to copy and pas

Thank you Andy,

I appreciate your assistance very much
Have a great day
--