-   -   How do I change the colors of each slice in a pie chart easily? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/53501-how-do-i-change-colors-each-slice-pie-chart-easily.html)

GundyUrgie

How do I change the colors of each slice in a pie chart easily?

I am trying to change the colors of each slice in a pie chart but most of the
time, the color changes for the entire chart, not individual slices. I can
sometimes get the data point to come up when I right click on the chart but
not consistently.

Debra Dalgleish

How do I change the colors of each slice in a pie chart easily?

Click once on a slice of the pie, to select all the slices
Wait a second, then click once on the slice you want to select.
It will have black handles around it, and none of the other slices will
have a handle.
Then, you can double-click on the selected slice, to format it.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List