-   -   Creating a distribution Graph. (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/52491-creating-distribution-graph.html)

Steve

Creating a distribution Graph.

How do I build a graph to denote the distribution of the Excel data?

Believe it or not, this was our boys 4th grade homework.

Jerry W. Lewis

Creating a distribution Graph.

Tools|Data Analysis|Histogram

Requires the Analysis ToolPak Add-in to be loaded.

Jerry

Steve wrote:

How do I build a graph to denote the distribution of the Excel data?

Believe it or not, this was our boys 4th grade homework.

Steve

Creating a distribution Graph.

Thanks for the help.

Steve wrote:

How do I build a graph to denote the distribution of the Excel data?

Believe it or not, this was our boys 4th grade homework.

nsv

Creating a distribution Graph.

Well, you could also use the FREQUENCY function. I find it much easier
when it is just a question of showing a distribution.

NSV

--
nsv
nsv's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26500