-   -   Charting Filtered Data (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/52409-charting-filtered-data.html)

BCullenward

Charting Filtered Data

I have an excel sheet that has a bunch of data imported to it from SQL
Server 2k. I need to either pull all the relevant data from a date
typed in by the user which that data returned will be used to build my
charts,
or
find a way to build the chart from filtered data where the entire table
is imported, but the user selects the data to filter on. (this idea is
probably not a good idea as the table is already at 11k records and
grows by roughly 20 records a day).

--
BCullenward
BCullenward's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25106

Tushar Mehta

Charting Filtered Data

To show only filtered data, select the chart, then Tools | Options... |
Chart tab | Active chart section | select the 'Plot visible data only'
checkbox.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Multi-disciplinary business expertise
+ Technology skills
= Optimal solution to your business problem
Recipient Microsoft MVP award 2000-2005

In article ,
says...