-   -   how to add a second x axis with same Y axis value in one plot (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/51154-how-add-second-x-axis-same-y-axis-value-one-plot.html)

Mike

how to add a second x axis with same Y axis value in one plot

I'm plotting a figure with Y axis (Amount of products) vs. X axis (time as
seconds). At the same figure, i'd like to add a second X axis, which shows
the time as hours. This axis can be on the top of the figure, or below the
exising X axis. Anyone has the idea how to add this axis? I researched the
help center, it seems we can only add a second Y axis, is this true?

Andy Pope

how to add a second x axis with same Y axis value in one plot

Hi,

No, once you have data on the secondary Y axis you can then display the
secondary x axis. See here for explanation.
http://www.andypope.info/tips/tip008.htm

Cheers
Andy

--