-   -   Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/51-excel-2003-a.html)

BLG

Excel 2003

In Excel 2003 is thier a patch that helps with font spacing in graphs?
There used to be a patch like this for older versions. When I take excel
graphs and try to paste them in documents the spacing is off on titles and
footnotes (scrunches together or pulls apart). The graphs I have use Arial
font with 8 or 9 pt size.

Barb

John Mansfield

Barb,

You might want to consider saving each graph as a picture and then copying
that picture into your Word document. To save a graph as a picture, activate
the graph by clicking on it and then press the "Shift" key. Then, in the
toolbar go to Edit - Copy Picture. Follow the prompts from there. You can
then move the picture of the chart to your Word document without worrying
about resizing problems.

Regards,