-   -   Bar Chart To Line Chart for last 3 points only (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/50304-bar-chart-line-chart-last-3-points-only.html)

Big H

Bar Chart To Line Chart for last 3 points only

Hi There,

hopefully someone knows the answer, i have a simple chart going from january
to December. The chart info is actuals for January through to September
which are shown as a bar graph, what i want to do is create a line graph
showing the forecast for October through to December. Rather than creating a
new row of forecast data. Is it possible for me to insert the forecast
numbers in the actuals series and change the bar chart to a line for these
three months only. i.e January to September Bar Graph and October to
December line graph.

thanks Big H

Barb Reinhardt

I'm afraid not. I believe you'll have to create another series for the line
graph.