-   -   How do I automatically update a graph after adding a data point (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/49561-how-do-i-automatically-update-graph-after-adding-data-point.html)

Beertje

How do I automatically update a graph after adding a data point

I have a weekly graph showing orders per week. The data of this graph is
updated weekly. Today to update the graph I need to select the graph, go to
source data and add one more point. Can I have this done automatically?
Thanks.

Barb Reinhardt

This should help you.
http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...tml#DynoLast12