-   -   triangle chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/491-triangle-chart.html)

maryj

triangle chart

I have a client that says he needs a "triangle chart". One that would plot 3
quadrants of data. Can Excel do this? or is there any other software that can?
--
maryj

Barb Reinhardt

I believe what you are talking about is a ternary plot
..
"maryj" wrote in message
I have a client that says he needs a "triangle chart". One that would plot

3
quadrants of data. Can Excel do this? or is there any other software that

can?
--
maryj

Barb Reinhardt

Check this out, it may help

http://www.lboro.ac.uk/research/phys-geog/tri-plot/

"maryj" wrote in message
I have a client that says he needs a "triangle chart". One that would plot

3
quadrants of data. Can Excel do this? or is there any other software that

can?
--
maryj

fernando cinquegrani

[Barb Reinhardt] scrive in

Check this out, it may help

http://www.lboro.ac.uk/research/phys-geog/tri-plot/

with a different order (scale orientation) of variables:
http://www.prodomosua.it/zips/triangolare.xls
.f
--
http://www.prodomosua.it