-   -   How do i add a line graph onto a stacked column chart using data (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/48942-how-do-i-add-line-graph-onto-stacked-column-chart-using-data.html)

Nicola

How do i add a line graph onto a stacked column chart using data

I have a stacked colum chart showing the make up of total with 3 variables
I need to then add a line overlaying this showing expenditure and have no
idea how to do this- can anyone help I can'tfind it in general help

bj

plot the expenditure data as one of the stacked column data sets
select just that data on the graph and <chart<Chart type select the line
chart
it will only change the one data set.