-   -   how to change line spacing for text box in excel chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/48559-how-change-line-spacing-text-box-excel-chart.html)

Anne

how to change line spacing for text box in excel chart

I tried to reduce the line spacing in the text box used in a chart made in
the Excel. In PowerPoint, under "Format" I can find "line spacing" and use
it. But I have not been able to fing the similar function in the Excel. Is
there any way to change the line spacing in the chart made in Excel?

Andy Pope

Hi,

I don't believe the textboxes within excel offer this type of formatting
control.

Cheers
Andy

--