-   -   Graphing STRANGENESS - 2nd series plotting as sum of series 1 and (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/48488-graphing-strangeness-2nd-series-plotting-sum-series-1-a.html)

Barb Reinhardt

Graphing STRANGENESS - 2nd series plotting as sum of series 1 and

I am graphing two series of data using EXCEL using a line chart. The first
series displays correctly and the second series is displayed as the SUM of
the data for the first and second series. Has anyone ever seen this before?
What causes this?

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

Barb Reinhardt

Someone far wiser than I (thanks Jon) pointed out that I had a stacked line
with markers. Oops!