-   -   Create Multiple Charts w/ VB (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/48191-create-multiple-charts-w-vbulletin.html)

quickcreator

Create Multiple Charts w/ VB

I'd like to create a chart, many times over.
My data is in XY format.

Upon using the recording feature, it locks in a specific chart name,
"Chart1"; and also, locks in a specific data range, "A1:F5".

I was wanting to create this XY chart with A1:F5 for Chart1, then have
it move down and grab A7:F11 for Chart2, and so on. I have about 100
or so data ranges to create that many charts.

How can I make these references relative or unlock the specific cell
address?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!,
Kevin

--
quickcreator

Jon Peltier

Kevin -

You'll need something like this:

Sub MakeCharts()
Dim iChart as Long
Dim wsData as Worksheet

Set wsData = ActiveSheet
For iChart = 1 to 100
With Charts.Add
.SetSourceData _
Source:=wsData.Range("A1:F5").Offset((iChart - 1) * 6)
.Name = "Chart" & Format(iChart, "000")
End With
Next
End Sub