-   -   continue to reinstall microsoft office? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/48169-continue-reinstall-microsoft-office.html)

jaytosh

continue to reinstall microsoft office?

why do I have to continue to reinstall microsoft office small business
edition 2003 everytime I want to run excel?

Jerry W. Lewis

Why do you THINK you have to continue to reinstall Microsoft Office
Small Business Edition 2003 every time you want to run Excel? What are
the symptoms you are reacting to with this draconian approach?

Jerry

jaytosh wrote:

why do I have to continue to reinstall microsoft office small business
edition 2003 everytime I want to run excel?

Jon Peltier

You shouldn't be asking about this in the charting group.

Try "microsoft.public.office.setup".

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP