D831

Default Chart/Graph Help

I am doing a simple line chart/graph for 7 years. One of the points in the
line I need to accentuate or make it stand out for a text footnote I am
adding. How do I do this? I am a novice with charts/graphs.
Bernard Liengme

Click once on the point in the chart, now click on it again.
You have selected a single point.
Right click and use Format Data Point; now you can give that point another
colour and/or shape.
Be careful when you do the second click not to move the mouse; otherwise the
point will move.

Alternative: use a call out
Use View|Toolbars and have Drawing toolbar visible
Click on chart to select it
On Drawing toolbar click AutoShapes; select Callout, chose a callout (solid,
cloudy, etc)
Draw callout on chart; pull the pointer of callout (yellow spot) to point at
the data point of interest, type some suitable text (Outliner, whatever) in
the callout.

best wishes

--
Bernard Liengme