-   -   Print TextBox (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/47417-print-textbox.html)

Ronbo

Print TextBox

I have TextBoxes on a graph, but they do not print. In FormatAutoShape
Properties, Print object is checked, but it will not print.

Any help on how to get them to print will be appreciated.

Regards

Jon Peltier

I'm guessing this refers to charts embedded in a worksheet. When you added the text
boxes, was the chart selected? If not, the textboxes were added to the underlying
sheet, and selecting the chart to print it only prints the chart itself, and no
other elements. Select and cut the textboxes, select the chart, and paste, then
reposition the textboxes as needed within the chart.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services