-   -   polar plot (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/47191-polar-plot.html)

ApeMan

polar plot

How do I plot a series of data as a polar graph (ie. with circular axes that
go from 0-180 degrees)?

Tushar Mehta

In article ,
says...
How do I plot a series of data as a polar graph (ie. with circular axes that
go from 0-180 degrees)?

Create a XY Scatter chart recognizing that R,theta and X,Y are related
through:

X=R*cos(theta) Y=R*sin(theta)

theta is expressed in radians, if you have angles in degrees, convert
to radians through RADIANS(theta-in-degrees) or with the equation
theta-in-radians = theta-in-degrees / 180 * PI()

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

Bernard Liengme