-   -   Delete item from Pivot Table field? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/46879-delete-item-pivot-table-field.html)

Stephen

Delete item from Pivot Table field?

After I've deleted data that I use in my pivot table/chart, how do I get rid
of the items that are still appearing in the drop down menus for each field?
For example: I deleted a line because that person no longer work in this
company, but their ID still appears in the USER ID field even though there
are no more occurences of that item.

Andy Pope

Hi,

Does Debra's explanation help, I'm sure it will.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel