-   -   Need pie chart with number of fields instead of info in fields (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/46256-need-pie-chart-number-fields-instead-info-fields.html)

Lloyd Pratt

Need pie chart with number of fields instead of info in fields

I need to create a pie chart based on an excel sheet, but I dont want the
info. in the fields calculated. I want to chart the number of fields per
employee

Tushar Mehta

In article , "=?Utf-
8?B?TGxveWQgUHJhdHQ=?=" <Lloyd says...
I need to create a pie chart based on an excel sheet, but I dont want the
info. in the fields calculated. I want to chart the number of fields per
employee

Have you looked at a PivotTable (and associated PivotChart)? It
supports a Count capability. Alternatively, check XL help for COUNTIF
and similar functions.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Multi-disciplinary business expertise
+ Technology skills
= Optimal solution to your business problem
Recipient Microsoft MVP award 2000-2005