-   -   trendline equations (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/45912-trendline-equations.html)

Nick

trendline equations

Can add a trendline to a graph and create a polynomial equation and display
this information on the graph. I need this information in a worksheet
cell(s). Having to copy and paste the information when there are several
charts and several analysis going on is very cumbersome.

Andy Pope

Hi,

Check out this explanation of the formula needed LINEST
http://www.stfx.ca/people/blie ngme/ExcelTips/Polynomial.htm

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Nick

Andy,

Thanks for the info. Will run this and see how it goes.

Nick