-   -   Charting a Dynamic Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/453769-charting-dynamic-table.html)

GeorgeEF

Charting a Dynamic Table

A dynamic Table of calendar and a column of data (no zeros) has data to the present recorded but future cells only have references to another file. They appear blank because of (""). However the curve being generated drops to zero when it sees those cells. How can I get it to ignore them while keeping the Table dynamic?

Claus Busch

Charting a Dynamic Table

Hi George,

Am Tue, 29 Aug 2017 19:49:39 +0100 schrieb GeorgeEF:

A dynamic Table of calendar and a column of data (no zeros) has data to
the present recorded but future cells only have references to another
file. They appear blank because of (""). However the curve being
generated drops to zero when it sees those cells. How can I get it to
ignore them while keeping the Table dynamic?

use NA() instead of "" in your formula.

Regards
Claus B.
--