Old February 14th 17, 05:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Negative values on X axis

Hello,

I am creating a line graph, and need the X axis to go as such: -4,-3,-2,-1,0,1,2,3,4.

Whenever I try to change the axis to negative, all numbers become negative. How can I properly format my graph?

Old February 14th 17, 06:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Am Tue, 14 Feb 2017 09:15:14 -0800 (PST) schrieb :

I am creating a line graph, and need the X axis to go as such: -4,-3,-2,-1,0,1,2,3,4.

Whenever I try to change the axis to negative, all numbers become negative. How can I properly format my graph?

right click on the x axis = Format axis = Minimum:-4, Maximum:4
If it doesn't work, show us your workbook.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10