-   -   How do I change z-axis value from zero to a higher number (eg 4)? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/452-how-do-i-change-z-axis-value-zero-higher-number-eg-4-a.html)

cscharl

How do I change z-axis value from zero to a higher number (eg 4)?

How do I change z-axis value from zero to a higher number (eg 4)?

Am using a floating bac chart presenting open hours for help desk support.

Jon Peltier

You need to make a stacked bar chart, where the first bar has the lower value, and
the second has the higher value minus the lower. Format the first bar with no border
or fill to make it invisible. This page might have more helpful information:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...ngColumns.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP