-   -   Bar chart gradient fills (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/450529-bar-chart-gradient-fills.html)

F[_2_]

Bar chart gradient fills

I have a bar chart that displays data for each day of the month. The
values range between 0 and 100 and the bars currently hold a gradient
fill that changes from green at the bottom, through orange at the
half-way point and then to red at the top.

However, each bar, not matter how long (other than 0!) shows the full
gradient whereas I would prefer only the appropriate section of gradient
to be displayed: green changing to green/orange at, say 25%; green
changing to green/orange and then orange at 50%; green changing to
green/orange to orange to orange/red at 75% etc.

Is this possible in Excel 2010?

www.vulcantothesky.org - keep the last remaining Vulcan flying