-   -   Comparative Scatterplot?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/449711-comparative-scatterplot.html)

CynicalCucco

Comparative Scatterplot??

Hello!

I need to make a scatterplot that compares the trends between Electricity output and GDP for around 200 countries.

What I need is for the X-Axis to be Electricity use, the Y-Axis to be GDP, and the dots to be labelled as their respective countries.

I can get as far as having the x and y axis what I want them to be, but for some reason I can't label the points. Please help!

I also have the data as 3 columns in Excel- Column A is country names, column B the electricity numbers, and column C the GDP numbers.

I am using a Macbook Pro if that changes anything. Thanks!

[email protected]

Comparative Scatterplot??

Get the Chat Labeller addin