-   -   Help with Ternary Diagram with Columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/449634-re-help-ternary-diagram-columns.html)

[email protected]

Help with Ternary Diagram with Columns

Dear Nielsen,

I wanted to mention that I have just published on CRAN, a package for R, for the plotting of ternary diagrams.

It is based off ggplot2, which is highly regarded, and, my website can be viewed at www.ggtern.com, including many examples, specifically including a case study at the following address:

http://ggtern.com/case-study-zirconia-alumina-silica/

Hope you find it of value.

Best Regards,

Nicholas Hamilton
School of Materials Science and Engineering
Univesity of New South Wales
Sydney Australia
--
www.ggtern.com

On Monday, January 15, 2001 7:52:05 PM UTC+11, Nielsen wrote:
Dear reader
Need help to construction of ternary diagram (triangular) with columns for
presentation of scientific data. This would give four variable and looks
good with the right perspective (previous publication).
Thanks
Jesper, Copenhagen