-   -   Pie chart with hatch marks (black and white) (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/449299-pie-chart-hatch-marks-black-white.html)

infogirl

Pie chart with hatch marks (black and white)

Can someone tell me how I can create a pie chart in Excel 2007 with hatch marks? I know they removed the functionality of this from previous versions, I've tried some of the add-ins for "Pattern fills" that people had posted but they do not seem functional any longer.

Please help!

[email protected]

Pie chart with hatch marks (black and white)

Here's a not very satisfactory method.

Go to Word. Draw a box. Fill the box with the pattern you want from Format Auto Shapes. Copy the box (to the clipboard). Back to Excel and format the slice. Fill from the clipboard. The actual size of the hatching depends on the size of the Word box and the size of the pie slice but it may give you what you need.

Why do "enhancements" to Excel just make life harder?

[email protected]

--
infogirl

Hey, I got the solution but i am sure it is useless since this is an old post. In Excel 2010, you will need to do it seperately for every portion of the pie. Double click on any of them, choose fill pattern. When done, click close. Do the same for the rest of the pie.

Wish it will be helpful for anyone having same problem in the future.

[email protected]

On Wednesday, December 24, 2014 at 4:00:26 AM UTC+2, wrote:
On Friday, September 27, 2013 12:28:49 AM UTC+8, infogirl wrote:
Can someone tell me how I can create a pie chart in Excel 2007 with
hatch marks? I know they removed the functionality of this from previous
versions, I've tried some of the add-ins for "Pattern fills" that people
had posted but they do not seem functional any longer.

Please help!

--
infogirl

Hey, I got the solution but i am sure it is useless since this is an old post. In Excel 2010, you will need to do it seperately for every portion of the pie. Double click on any of them, choose fill pattern. When done, click close. Do the same for the rest of the pie.

Wish it will be helpful for anyone having same problem in the future.

Thanks david! helped someone in 2018!

[email protected]

Pie chart with hatch marks (black and white)

Bom dia, gostaria de saber se alguém sabe como fazer a legenda do gráfico de pizza permanecer conectada através de linhas ao gráfico. Tentei usar a opção legend.posicion: 'marked', mas não funciona.