Junior Member

Red face Dynamic graph

I download stock market data into excel 7. I create a graph by selecting the data and using the line graph function.

The amount of data is set by 2 date parms , a start and an end date. Usually this graphs fine, but on occasion pulling data larger than the amount used to create the graph truncates data in the graph.

These scripts are run 5 times a month.

How do I create a graph that will dynamically adjust to the amount of data I download? Downloading smaller sets of data is ok, it is the larger downloads
that sometimes force me to recreate the graph.

Any hints/fix will be appreciated, John Yard

Dynamic graph TFriis Excel Programming 1 November 21st 07 03:23 PM
Dynamic Graph Saxman Excel Programming 15 January 11th 07 02:33 PM
Dynamic Range with unused formula messing up x axis on dynamic graph [email protected] Charts and Charting in Excel 2 February 2nd 06 09:02 PM
Dynamic Graph not updating itself... George Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 5 November 8th 05 06:38 PM
Dynamic Graph Title Neil Excel Programming 1 December 3rd 03 04:05 PM