-   -   Dynamic graph (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/449009-dynamic-graph.html)

johnwyard

Dynamic graph

I download stock market data into excel 7. I create a graph by selecting the data and using the line graph function.

The amount of data is set by 2 date parms , a start and an end date. Usually this graphs fine, but on occasion pulling data larger than the amount used to create the graph truncates data in the graph.

These scripts are run 5 times a month.

How do I create a graph that will dynamically adjust to the amount of data I download? Downloading smaller sets of data is ok, it is the larger downloads
that sometimes force me to recreate the graph.

Any hints/fix will be appreciated, John Yard