-   -   column charts with set set of data (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/448901-column-charts-set-set-data.html)

Tonso

column charts with set set of data

I have data that looks similar to this...

Month Minutes % Loss
March 151 9.2%
April 196 12.7%
May 188 12.9%
June 142 8.30%

I would like to display it in a column chart as follows

Minutes would be displayed as a column that uses the primary axis.

% Loss would also be displayed as a column and used the secondary axis.

Both values for March would be displayed as columns,side by side, same for
April, May, and June. When I try to do this the minutes and % losses are stacked on top of one another instead of side by side. is this doable?

Thanks,

Tonso

Claus Busch

column charts with set set of data

Hi Tonso,

Am Tue, 18 Jun 2013 19:26:02 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Tonso:

I have data that looks similar to this...

Month Minutes % Loss
March 151 9.2%
April 196 12.7%
May 188 12.9%
June 142 8.30%

I would like to display it in a column chart as follows

Minutes would be displayed as a column that uses the primary axis.

% Loss would also be displayed as a column and used the secondary axis.

you have to choose grouped columns and not stacked columns. And that it
will displayed side by side make between Minutes and %Loss a dummy
column.
Or have a look:
https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=9378A...121822A3%21326
for workbook "Tonso"