-   -   Labeling on independently stacked line chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/448802-labeling-independently-stacked-line-chart.html)

Deb P

Labeling on independently stacked line chart

Hi,

I need to display percentage results from 8 stores in one chart, with each store having a line (trended over time). They are positioned one above another, ultimately, in PowerPoint. The lines are not cumulative - they are independent.

From another site, I figured out how to do this by giving the first store ratings from 0 to 100%, the second store 100 to 200%, etc. This gets the position I want for the charts. I do not need to display any values on the y-axis.

However, I DO need to display the data labels. I'm looking for an automated way to change 795%, for example, to 95%. I can do this manually in the data label but once it's changed manually, any underlying change to the data won't update.

Any recommendations?

Thank you in advance!