-   -   pivot table missing rows? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/447605-pivot-table-missing-rows.html)

puck1263

pivot table missing rows?

Hello
I have a pivot table that is linked to a worksheet in Excel 2010. The worksheet with the table and the worksheet with the source data are in the same workbook.
In the pivot table I have two columns showing defect sum by month/year. Row label is month/year and values are sum defects. (month year is a column in the worksheet and defect count is also a column, so this should be very simple). So each row of the pivot table is a different month with the sum next to it.

The pivot table goes down so far and then starts cutting off rows (months). It's not showing all the data.

The source data for the pivot table is the whole column for all columns in the worksheet, so that's not it.
I don't have any filters on the pivot table.
Auto calc is on and I "refreshed all"

I don't get it. Any thoughts?