-   -   Sorting a stacked column (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/447389-sorting-stacked-column.html)

puck1263

Sorting a stacked column

Hi-
I have 3 columns in a pivot table that form a stacked column chart. I currently sort them manually by adding a sum column and manually moving the rows (highest total going left to right).

Other column charts will give me a total column that I can easily sort by to do the same thing, but doesn't seem to be an option for stacked (I checked the box to total rows in pivot table options, but it doesn't giev anything).

Am I missing something?