-   -   Adding a line to a population bar chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/446587-adding-line-population-bar-chart.html)

Jonno1

Adding a line to a population bar chart

Hello,
I've created a population bar chart showing age-sex ratios, left hand side of chart is males, right hand side is females, labels (age groups are on the Y axis), values (%'s and absolute numbers) on the X axis. This is recently released data from the UK 2011 census. However I would like to add 2 lines for another range showing 2001 census data for the equivalent sex/age groups. Is this possible?