-   -   Locking chart size (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/445985-locking-chart-size.html)

F[_2_]

Locking chart size

I have a number of column charts in a worksheet which is updated each
day with the charts copied into Photoshop Elements before being loaded
onto my website.

Unfortunately, the chart sizes 'drift' over time even though I keep
resetting them to the exact number of pixels in width and height that I
require for the website. Is there a way to specify and then lock the
size in pixels? There are too many charts to adjust each one each day
and I do not want browsers to have to resize them when the page is viewed.

TIA