-   -   Create Charts based on data in Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/44410-create-charts-based-data-table.html)

MAttenborough

Create Charts based on data in Table

I would like to create a series of charts that are dependant on data
stored in a table. Specifically I would like to pull data from the
table based on Dates in a table for example. The Table contains Dates
in Column A, then a variety of other informaion going across the
columns. I would like to extract and chart data based on a date range
say Jan 1st - Jan 31st. I would like to do this a formula based in
named ranges like "PerOneStartDate" to "PerOneEndDate". This would
give flexibility in changing the reange without having to go to the
table and select data.

Thank you

--
MAttenborough