-   -   Excel: Area under a curve calculation (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/42260-excel-area-under-curve-calculation.html)

Nick_C

Excel: Area under a curve calculation

i need to calculate the area under a curve in MS excel, but there does not
appear to be function that does this. Have i missed it? I have used SPSS too,
but it also doesn't appear to calculate it. i have check both programs' help
databases, both online and offline.

It's a very useful tool, and should be included in the program.

HELP!

Tushar Mehta

In article ,
says...
i need to calculate the area under a curve in MS excel, but there does not
appear to be function that does this. Have i missed it? I have used SPSS too,
but it also doesn't appear to calculate it. i have check both programs' help
databases, both online and offline.

It's a very useful tool, and should be included in the program.

HELP!

See Bernard Liengme's
Area under a curve: Numerical Integration
http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/E...UnderCurve.htm

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions