-   -   Hyperlinks from one document to another document on a different dr (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/410-hyperlinks-one-document-another-document-different-dr.html)

Stephen

Hyperlinks from one document to another document on a different dr

When I have made a Hyperlink from a document in one drive to a document in
another drive it works until I save it go out of the file. When I log back
into the file that had the link set in it it does not work, gives an error
message when the link is selected:
The address of this site is valid, check the address and try again.

I have re-done this quite a few times with the same results.

Help