-   -   How do I set my Excel Chart to not show areas where I have no dat. (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/403-how-do-i-set-my-excel-chart-not-show-areas-where-i-have-no-dat.html)

AmyJ

How do I set my Excel Chart to not show areas where I have no dat.

The lowest data on my chart is a 17... how do I set up the chart so that the
blank areas for 1 through, say, 15 are not shown and the chart starts at 15?

John Mansfield

Amy,

Double-click on your Y value axis scale. In the format Axis dialog box, go
to the Scale tab. Enter the number 15 in the minimum scale entry box.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com