-   -   Why are my hidden rows unhidden after I edit a graph? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/40215-why-my-hidden-rows-unhidden-after-i-edit-graph.html)

JazaJoswick

Why are my hidden rows unhidden after I edit a graph?

When I edit the source data in my chart, the hidden rows in worksheet
automatically unhide. This is annoying because these rows then appear in the
chart even though there is no data in them. A coworker using the same
version of Excel can edit the chart without the hidden cellls appearing.
Therefore, this seems to indicate that this is a setting on my system.

Anybody know what setting this is?