Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Shadowrift

Default Radar Map

Hi,

Im using a radar map to display data. I have added in a new field that is
automatically inserted into radar map (where the map gets its data from).

The problem is, the web encircling the radar map no longer reaches around
the entire radar map. There is a break at the new axis.

Can someone inform me how to make it so that the web reaches around the
entire radar again? what formatting field needs to be edited? or which data
needs needs to be checked and how and where to find it.

Thanks!